1.What is myMentor.live?
We are an online mentorship platform; we help you connect with curated and trusted experts with ease! Simply find them, book a session and connect live with them to ask for advice online from anywhere! As simple as that.
2. What services does myMentor.live provide?
We provide you the ability to connect with mentors in 4 ways:
- Live 1-1 Mentoring Sessions: Choose your mentor, book a time and start the live session.
- Live Webinars: Find your favorite webinar topic, register and tune in with your mentor.
- Video on Demand: In case you missed the webinar or want to hear a few tips from your favorite mentor, you can purchase a video to view it on Demand whenever you need it.
- Office Booking: Want to schedule a meeting to sit with your mentor in their office, you can also do that.
3. How do I connect with the right mentor?
We make it easy for you to connect with a mentor, let’s say you need help in increasing your sales as a startup, all you have to do is select the topic “sales” and you will see the list of trusted sales professionals who will help you with your needs.
4. How can I pay for the session?
We accept debit (KNET) and credit (Visa or Mastercard).
5. How can I request a refund for canceled sessions?
Just email us with your name, contact number and session information (name of session and date). A representative from our team will contact you to process your refund request.
6. How do I reschedule a session?
Once you register for a session, you will receive a confirmation email, in this email you will see a “reschedule” button, just click that then follow the instructions.
7. How did you choose your mentors?
We have carefully chosen the experts for you. We have set a number of criteria to scan the market for the best, and we reached out to them, luckily, they agreed to partner with us to serve you! It is our secret recipe. Amongst the criteria we applied are the high level of integrity, competence, willingness to collaborate and reputation.
8. How can I view my booking?
Two ways, you can view it in the confirmation email which you received when registering for the session. Or, you can go to myMentor.live homepage and sign in using the login you created, then go to top menu, you will find a tab called “My dashboard”, click and you will see all your bookings.
9. How can I change my account information?
Unfortunately, once you create a login in our website, you will not be able to change it.
10. What if I forgot my password?
Go to login page, you will see a “forgot my password” link, click it then follow instructions.
11. How do I register?
Two ways, you will be asked to register at the end of the booking process (in the payment page). Or if you are just looking around in our website but want to register to revisit later, you can go to top menu in the homepage, click register.
12. Do I receive an email reminder before the session or webinar?
Yes, you will receive two emails – 24 hours and 1 hour – before your session or webinar starts.
13. How do I download the session time into my phone calendar?
When you receive an email confirmation for the session, you will see “download to my calendar”, click it and the timing will be synced with your mobile.
14. How do I share my laptop screen with my mentor?
First, you will have to use a laptop. Second, you will have to join the session using Google Chrome not Explorer. Third, you will have to install a small extension, when you get the booking confirmation, inside this email you will see a link “install the extension”, just click it and you will be ready to go.
15. Can I join the session using my mobile?
Yes, you can, however if you plan to share your screen with your mentor, then you must use your laptop and make sure to use Google Chrome or Firefox browsers.
16. What browser do I have to use to do the session with my mentor?
To perform the online session using your laptop, you will have to use Google Chrome or Firefox. To perform the online session using your mobile, you will have to download and use Google Chrome browser or Firefox browser.
17. Can I guarantee the service with myMentor.live?
myMentor.live is a mentorship platform connecting you with the best experts in their respective fields of business, however, the information mentors/experts provide during the mentoring session represents the personal views and opinions of the individuals expressing them. The Content you will be provided does not represent the opinions or views of myMentor.live, and we provide no guarantee for the accuracy of such Content.